21 May, 2010

CCCB ~Week 5 I Love Paris....













My submission for CCCB week 5 Challenge

Oh yes Paris is lovely ... Romantic... Everything about PARIS is almost perfect!!!...Ambience, the foods, the coffee, the MEN, the restaurants...not forgetting ...of course the language!!!! ... old city that keeps its identity... I love the little Brasserie tatler... the sidewalk cafes... Oh ... I can keep going.... but shall NOT...

I took this picture using my IPHONE.... (not bad eh!)
Papers: American Crafts & Cosmo Cricket
Others: 7Gypsies Travel Journal Tags, Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Walnut, Sassafras Border Stickers & Ribbon

5 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

I love that card!!! n i love Paris too!!! hehehe

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, Lynnda, I love this, I really do! hmmm, reminds me so much of Paris, I miss Paris!
Thanks for joining us again this week at CCCB, and thanks for being a regular here too!

Heather Rogers said...

Such a wonderful card for the Paris challenge! I sure wish I could go to Paris...it is on my "Bucket List" :)

Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB.

Unknown said...

very pretty thanks for joining us at the CCCB

yyam said...

Ahhh Paris! I just put up some decals on my wall featuring the Eiffel Tower ;)

What a fantastic card! Great photo! I'm quite surprised that you used the iPhone though..I think the camera on the phone is pretty crappy lol!