15 May, 2010

Websters....


Before I got them I was impatient ...but when I received my big shopping bag from 2peas and saw the websters' pages ...I begun to quiver, tremble and vibrate... ha ha ha... it took me GOOD 15 minutes staring and choosing the whole stacks of websters' pages... tell you what... it's not as easy as it seems... finally I came out with this!!!.....

Papers: Websters' Pages, K&Company
Others: Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut, KIMemories Glitter Alpha, Self-made Organza rose ribbon & MyMind's Eye Journaling card

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's some nice DP there!

yyam said...

Oh I love Websters' Pages! I find it very hard to cut into them..;)

Love your fussy cutting! :)

Amelia Khalik said...

Hi sis..ohhh wow the webster pages really look yummy!! but u r right, it's not as easy as it looks..i struggle to use them too! hahaha..