07 September, 2010

Sketchy Thursday 9/02 ~ My Boy

...How time flies when you're having fun... It feels like I just gave birth to Matin yesterday.... and he's already 6...soon he'll be telling me GBR!!!!....Scary eh!!!...

This is my second last piece of websters Pages.... It's pretty sad though...and I kinda like it....... maybe I should buy more of it.... no challenge no fun...am i RIGHT....Not...!!!!

This is my take for Sketchy Thursday 9/02
Papers: Webster's Pages, MME Scallop Border(courtesy from MEL) & Bo Bunny
Others: Making Memories Scrapbook Paint ~ Deep Sea & Strawberry Cream, Basic Grey Buttons, 7Gypsies Journal Scallop Tag, KIMemories Alpha Sticker & Prima Marketing Flowers

7 comments:

Mel said...

Oh I know what you mean, seems like just yesterday I had little Nate too, I so love your splattering - super cute and I also love the flowers for a boys page, I do this all the time. The colours make the page pop. Gorgeous. Melxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this Lynnda!!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the PAINT...and LOVE LOVE LOVE how you mixed Webster's and Bo Bunny!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun with WP. and I know how you feel as a mom, time really flies, I still remember holidng my babies, and now, they are all grown and need me less than they used to.
This is a fun and cheery LO, perfect for your pride and joy!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lynnda, this is very cute!! A fun and pretty LO at the same time. Well-done!! So far I never succeed in doing a pretty LO on WP's papers :(

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie!!!!! love your layout!

Unknown said...

Love all those buttons on this one... You are so right, time does fly.. My little girl is married and having her own baby now... I can't be that old...

Sandy Ang said...

Such a cute photo. And your LO is so pretty with the flowers and button frame.