05 September, 2010

These are some of my favorite Brands...

I'm back with challenge posting....Yippee... stay tune... more to come... please don't get bored....
This LO is made for TAAFOMFT challenge.... Your Fave Manufacturers.... so here is my take....
Paper: 7Gypsies
Others: Making Memories Scrappaint Liptstick and Cranberry, Carolee Adornit Tiny Alpha, Ribbon, Prima Marketing Flowers & Jewel and Basic Grey Buttons.....The rest you can probably see the name brands itself....

To be honest.... I can't decide which is my fave manufacturers(I decided to change to the word brands instead)... but one thing I know.... all attached here are some of my fave.....
Just like if you ask me.... which is your favourite actor(with talent)... between Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon.... ???? ..I can't ... but if you ask... whos my current fave because he's cute... none other Robert Pattinson.... GAH!!...Errr...out of line....:P

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME Lynnda! I love love love love all the tags and LOVING that paint!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Love your manufacturer's layout Lyndda, and I like Robert too. Get in line.....lol

Sarah said...

cool layout! I like how you used all the packaging to show all your favs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I like that layering a lot, that is kind of my favorite style to do.

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

This is brilliant, Lynnda!! A very rare title yet so interesting. I love how you layered all the papers!! Very nice!!

Syawal is coming, hope you have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones. Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir & batin :)

Anonymous said...

Aaahh, this is stunning! Love how you used all the lines, tags, and bits of your fave manufacturers!beautiful layering!
Thank you so much for playing along!

Hanneke said...

Love how you added all the tags, looks amazing!! Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!!