07 October, 2010

Moi

My ever first DT participation.... here ...wish me luck!....
1. What do you think?... Is this layout over-baked(I wasn't "drunk" when I did this!!)??? LOL...
2. Moi.... I love to scrap...I love to read...I love to dance... I love to shop(don't we all!) ..I love MUSIC....
3. All papers and embellishments are from my stash!!!..nothing new on this Layout....Phew!!!...
4. I did a lot of fussy cuts from PP(so tiring!)...
5. Fingers-crossed... It's been awhile since I'm in the limelight(did I ever??? err)....!!!!


Papers: AC White Weave Cardstock, MME, Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras
Others: Making Memories Scrapbook Paint(blue, cranberry, lime, Purple and babypink), Kaisercraft Green Pearl, Jenni Bowlin Butterflies, Bella Blvd circle journal tag, Prima Marketing Flowers, Sassafras adhesive borders and doodlebug design loopy alpha stickers

13 comments:

yyam said...

I love it! All the paint! All the little bits! And your photos too! The bright colours just scream HAPPY! :)

~amy~ said...

such a fun layout girl...love the pics and all the details!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holyyyyyyyyyyy smokes!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!! LOVING all the paint...and LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright bold colors!! YOU are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amelia Khalik said...

Over baked?? NOT!! Yes i have always love the paint splatter across the pages..n beautiful photos of u too!! :))

cnelson said...

This is absolutely FUN-TASTIC!! I couldn't love it more!

Naddy said...

fun & colourful LO, nice! lovely photo too ;) hv a grt weekend dear..

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet LO. Love al the papers and embellishments. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is beautiful and fun Lynnda, I love that banners and the lovely colors, so bright and happy!
Thanks for wearing the Pixie Badge! : )

Deb Hickman said...

Great LO. I love the bright colours and paint splatters definitely not over baked !!!!!

Melissa said...

i'm LOVING it! gorgeous pic and love the title! so colorful and full of fun.

Sarah said...

this is great Lynnda! I love all the papers you used and all the paint colors!! fabulous!

Jessy Christopher said...

Another awesome layout by you & you looked stunning!! I like the fussy cutting too, should do more :)

Mel said...

Wow I love this so much. Not over baked at all, I think you have an awesome chance, I love this site DT too. Hope so much you get in dear friend. They so deserve you. Melxx