27 November, 2010

History...old & new... ME...

Twisted sketches #76....This week's twist is "History" and I don't want to miss playing along with ...superb and amazing scrapper...Julie over at Yvonne's blog... The challenge is USING OLD AND NEW GOODIES ....

For History... ~ I decided to use my old picture that I found in my diary...(the rest of my oldantique pictures are with my mom's in Singa)...I think 11 years ago ...can consider history....don't you think so???

Old Goodies..MME 2008 paper...that I had when I first started this hobby...

New Goodies...my scrapbook NOOK kit ~ Circa 1934 by Cosmo cricket

I did lotsa distressing too...
Papers: MME & Cosmo Cricket
Others: Tim Holtz Distressed Ink fired brick, MME brads, circa 1934 adhesive chipboard, maya road scallop chipboard & websters pages pompom
And.... I received a blog award from SUE... Thank you SUE...for thinking of ME...


12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great page, I love the paper you used.. And as always its a perfect LO.. Love it!

Hugs, Linda

~amy~ said...

you ARE such the stylish blogger sista!

I love your layout...you're even more gorgeous now than when you were gorgeous 11 years ago...haha..does that make sense?

Lea said...

I absolutely LOVE this paper! And that embellie with the woman sitting on the world is fantastic!!!

Rosa said...

Hot mama! Luv d combination of the old n new pics & papers. Nice LO.

Ros said...

Lovely LO again Lynnda ... Yep, time sure does fly!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cool LO, I love using old photos! and Old meet New is even cooler!
Would love to play with this sketch but my posts already lined up all the way till next tuesday, guess would be too late by the time I have a slot for this one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I love love love love love this Lynnda!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos of you (you are braver than me...lol... 24 year old me was MUCH PRETTIER!!! LOL!).....Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with me on my guest post for Yvonne! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

I love this! What a great mix of papers! :) I think you still look very good...even better now I think! ;)

Thank you so much for playing along with my guest Julie's challenge!!!:)

Naddy said...

lovely LO lynnda... love the details...

Amelia Khalik said...

So pretty!!! Cantek lah this lo. Esp when it has ur pic on it! Great distressing too...:))

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wow, you still have that MME's paper eh.. A very pretty paper in fact!! I love how you did this LO.. great pics of yours, great details. You look way more stunning now!! Yes, we should all be more stylish as we get 'older' hehehehe!! :D

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

wah...i like this... love the distressed inks u used...e colours look great together!