05 December, 2010

Almost done....December GDT

I've finished with the boys tags... now I'm going to start the girls.... another 11 more tags to go...If possible...I want to finish all by today....I had a full-on day yesterday....shopping for Xmas... YAY!!! YAY!! All done now...my checklist is completed...PHEW!!!...Okay I gotta rush... Matin is going to a POOL PARY in a minute....ciao ciao...

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments... xoxo
























Papers: AC White Weave Cardstock, Echo Park, Bella Blvd, Collage Press Joyride & the girls paperie
Others: MS and EK Success Puncher, Ribbons, Echo Park Adhesives chipboards, Fundamentals Green Alpha Stickers

Okay.... Another FANTASTIC news... I have been chosen to be the December GDT over at sketches4all ning.com .... I'm so happy for the opportunity(Thanks Fia!!!)..... And of course .. I have an easy challenge ... so please if you have a chance...JOIN me.... over at sketches4all ... Com'on be a member over at sketches4all... its all FUN....see you there...xoxo

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, they are all so lovely! Have fun at the pool, I mean Martin and you!

Anonymous said...

such pretty tags... :)

Woot woot on your GDT stint !!! :D

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooo for the GDT spot!! That is AWESOME!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE those tags!! LOVING the Echo Park!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Theresa said...

Hi!!! Those are really cute tags. love them. and congrats on your guest DT..i will go check it out and see what you are up to over there. =)

Mel said...

I am so happy you are guest DT over at sketches for all, although I am not surprised Fia asked you, you are an unreal scrapper. I bet you are super sick of doing tags, but wow they look truly amazing, you have done an amazing job and thank you for saying Nate is super cute. I value your opinions, and your wonderful friendship too. Love to you, hope you have a good week too. Melxx

Naddy said...

Lovely tags lynnda... and congrats on being GDT :)

yyam said...

Hope you finished your tags! :)

These look soooo cute! :) And congrats on being GDT! :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lovely tags, babe!! I especially love all the bows :D Congratulations on your GDT Spot and good luck!! {Hugs}

Unknown said...

Now thats alot of tags.. They look so wonderful. Hugs, Linda