12 January, 2011

Good Morning....USA.... LOL

Hello Ladies... Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and love... Makes my day!!! Especially after a long day ...reading your sweet comments makes me smile... SMILE is my BOTOX... to look younger... LOL... By the way... What do you think of my new blog??? TOO much blooms... give ya headache... NO????

Anyway.... I'm playing along over at Sketches in Thyme(Thursday Takes #31)... for the 1st time... This layout is not fave... but what the heck....LOL....



Papers: Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate(JAN Nook Kit) & MME
Others: ZVA, Prima Marketing bling, Making Memories Butterflies, Martha Stewart Loupy Loop Puncher, Kaisercraft pearls, Crate Paper journal sticker and AC Thickers Nutmeg Alpha Chipboard

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the new blog look and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo too!!! AWESOME colors and loving the butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

adorable girlie!!! love the mix of colors and patterns...

Dora said...

Your blog is gorgeous, and your lay out is just stunning!

Amelia Khalik said...

Ooohhh love ur blog new look! So pretty!!! and the layout looks amazing. Not ur fav??? It's pretty lah..:))

Unknown said...

Hello my friend.. Your blog looks lovely.. I can almost smell the blooms all the way over here..

Your LO looks wonderful.. Love the little butterflys..

Hugs, Linda

cnelson said...

LOOOOOVE the design of this lo!! So fabulous! LOOOOVE the look of your blog, too!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Lynnda!! What a coincidence, I just changed my blog design too :D Hey, this page is beautiful!! Obviously, I spotted the polka dot butterfly first and love it!! lol!

Fern said...

Love what you did with the sketch!! Beautiful papers, love the colors and the butterfly!! Cute, cute, photos!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

Dawnll said...

These photos are adorable!
I like the colors of papers you used also.
Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.

Dawnll said...

I also love this blog background- I think it is just beautiful!LOL

Chris said...

I love your blog. I love your pictures too.
Seattle Homes For Sale

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a fun one, anything with Matin is just all about FUN! Love your new blog look! : )

Ros said...

Love the colours here Lynnda ... gorgeous

Sue Althouse said...

I have that Fancy Pants paper - you've inspired me to pull it out and do something with it - wonderful layout!

Jessy Christopher said...

Stunning layout! Your boy is one good looking lil man!