20 February, 2011

You're just my type!

Sunday Morning.... and after Matin left for his Sunday School.... I whip this simple cute card hehehehehe.... (AS IF ...LOL)....Guess what!!... I've been neglecting my copic ciao far too long...NOT GOOD right!!!...So after decades(hehehe)...I finally took them out(HAHAHAHA)... I'm loving my new stamps from LAWN FAWN.... watcha think???...ME...lotsa of giggling eh...
Copic : RV10-Pale Pink, B02-Robin's Egg Blue & BG10-Cool Shadow
Papers: AC Slate Weave Cardstock & Basic Grey June Bug
Stamps: LAWN FAWN
Stamps Ink: Tsukineko - Tuxedo Black
Ribbon: Ellen Hutson Silk baby blue
Basic Grey Button & Twine
Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Three


 
I promise...I will pop over and see you ladies shortly.... hugs...

Thank you ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
Sending lots of love and hugs to you all!!...Big Hugs...xoxo

20 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Glad you like the tutorial. Fab card, love that stamp and great coloring. Your bow is gorgeous. Enjoy your Sunday.xoxoxo

Deb x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo stinkin' adorable! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving that ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mazlina said...

wahh cute card la lynda... :))) so good in making cards now!

Lena said...

Super cute card. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give away @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

Lea said...

Wow!!! What a cute card!!! I'm in love with that stamp and that bow looks fabulous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another beautiful card, love that stunning big bow!

Nora said...

So cute!

Dora said...

Such a great card!

Jaime Lee said...

Ooo...lovely card you have there! Yea, the stamp is stunning. How nice to scrap and find sometime off especially on a Sun :). Enjoy the rest of your day!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hehehe this is s cute card, babe!! :)

Ros said...

Love it ... such a brilliant card ... have a nice day Lynnda ... xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card.. I love the colours :)and that fun typewriter

Amelia Khalik said...

Oohhhh so cute!!!Love the typewriter and blue ribbon! :))

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards on here Lynnda! This one is cute and the previous post so elegant! Also love what you did with the Nook kit ... beautiful!! W :)

cnelson said...

Sooooo cute! LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

Well I think it is adorable.. But thats just me.. Hee Hee. I just love how you can whip something up just like that.. And it looks this good.. I just love!!

Hugs, Linda

yyam said...

Ahhhh....how cute is this!!!! Now I totally "need" this lawn fawn stamp!!

Nancy said...

fantastic! Love that stamped image!!! adore the polka-dots too!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is fabbo! That stamp ROCKS! Great card hey! :D

Cindy Lee said...

OMG! I think this card is fab!! You should make more cards!