01 June, 2011

Twisted Sketches # 104 ~ Result of my love...

Hello peeps... today I'm sharing a layout made for Twisted Sketches # 104 and the twist ~ Result...to see the revealed sketch please hop on over HERE... it's really Fun... I know the twist is a little "tricky"..at least for me....



All items used are from April Nook Kit For the Record

[*I was mojoless when I created this!!* I dont like the end result... but I hope I do inspire you ladies to play along!! :( ]

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!
OOppsss I still can't share the good news... perhaps ...next week... but I do have another good news to share... maybe my next post!!!...hugs ladies...xoxo

10 comments:

Mel said...

Oh I love this Lyn, love those red leaves, the yellow background and the photos are just beautiful, I loved this kit, looking forward to June's. Melxx

Naddy said...

lovely LO lynnda... can't wait for all the good news :) xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Cute, fun and colorful, I love this!

hey, tell you something funny, I dreamt of you and Matin last night, so funny! I dreamt that I went to your house near the water, you and Matin were prawn-fishing (is that how you call that), and we hate steam prawns together, LOL, how funny!

Unknown said...

Such a fun LO.. I just love this colorful page.. I looks like your MOJO was intacked to me..

Hugs, Linda

Deb Hickman said...

Such a fun LO, you did a great job !!!!

Lea said...

Great layout! Love the bright base and great take on the twist!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the yellow and red!!! You rocked it girl... don't ever doubt that!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Blossom inch said...

great layout as always...

yyam said...

Pretty cool! Love the unusual mix of elements....:)

sandi said...

This looks so nice! Great pics and that bird just looks fab there!