08 July, 2011

Echo Park Fresh Faces Designer Campaign

It's proven...One of my favourite scrapping manufacturers is Echo Park....I'm pretty much excited as Echo Park is having a monthly contest for a spot as a guest designer....Since I adore Echo Park so much....I thought I would give it a try... How it works is that Echo Park will accept applications every month and one person will be chosen each month to be their "fresh face" designer!  You can read all the details about entering here.
I have some Echo Park projects that I just did last night...
My 1st layout was created using the For the Record collection.
  I absolutely LOVE the strong colors like black & red...but mostly I love the grunge-y vintage-y look of this collection.... I decided to keep it simple to restore the grunge and vintage look of this collection...and it suit for Me photo on this layout too.. 
These are some of the PP I used for my 1st layout.
For Background - Newsprint
And I layered it with Table Cloth & Picket Fence

Add-on with Element Stickers
And some Cut out Noteworthy

For my 2nd layout.... I used the Playground Collection...
which perfect to show the side of my silliness and childishness ... you can tell from the PHOTOS.... I never grow up I supposed.....
 I've used Jump Rope for the background...
Layered with PP monkey bars, capture the flag ...

Add-on Alpha Stickers and Element Sticker Sheets....
I LOVE the Elements Sticker Sheets, it's just FUN to play with and I never get enough!!!

For 3rd and last layout... I used a mixed of  Little Boy and a bit of Playground Collection...I don't want to waste some of my stash....
My 3rd layout is about my precious lil Man... Matin....
For the background I used Road Map...
I layered it using a little bit scrap from Playground collection Simon Says..but mostly from little boy kit PP... Rad Plaid, Cool Stripe & Rock Star



Of course ...I mixed it with my all time fave... Element Stickers and Journal cut-out.... SO TDF!!! LOL...


These collections are so very beautiful!!! I love the mix of patterns and colors, like I would say -  to die for!!
Phew!!! That's long post from me today.....he he he

   Thank you so much Echo Park for the chance... who knows.... Wish me Luck friends.....hugs...xoxo

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

17 comments:

~amy~ said...

{{clapping}}
You rock the Echo Park like nobody else sista!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YOU ROCKED it GIRL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all of these!! Fingers crossed!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I agreed with everyone here, you rock Echo park!!! Amazing projects here!

yyam said...

Whoa! Awesome work gal!!!! These are fabulous creations! :)

Deb Hickman said...

Yay,fab,fun LO's. I too love Echo Park,fingers crossed for you with guest designer.xxx

Heather Jacob said...

love, love, love, these .... fabulous, fun and funky .... always inspiring to visit here .. hugz x

Mazlina said...

so much fun lynda!!! great use of echo park.. lovely fun papers too!! love them!

c ya this sunday ;)

cnelson said...

You are working magic with those EP papers!! LOOOOOOOOVE EVERYTHING you've done!!

Unknown said...

I am thinking you have the best chance.. These pages are totally awesome my friend.. Good Luck!!

Hugs, Linda

Amelia Khalik said...

Wooweeee sis, 3 awesome layout!!! U rock it big time!!! I love em all, i love those yummy colours that used!!! Good job!!! :))))

Blossom inch said...

love those papers and 3 layouts...oh wow..you really did a great job, loving all the colours and precious pics too...

Mel said...

Oh wow, what pure eye candy here my girl, I love each and every one of them, your layouts rock and I will hope and pray that you win the Guest Designer spot. Melx

Jocelyn Olson said...

Awesome, Lynnda!! The EP guest design spot is a perfect fit for you! I love how these LOs really show your style and work with the paper so well. Good luck!!

Sue Althouse said...

These are great layouts! Love every one and love Echo Park. Good luck with the Fresh Faces call!

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! These lo's are absolutely stunning! All of them are just so upbeat!

Naddy said...

beautiful LOs dear :) xx

Sandy Ang said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Love the different ways you've used EP on your LOs ! Hope you'll link Precious up to my Little Boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html