07 August, 2011

So many things to share....

Matin turned 7 last Friday 5 August....and for the 1st time I baked these little cuppycake for him to bring to his class...sharing with his mates... Past 3 years...I've been buying them... but since I'm a little better now[[progression..one of my hidden resolution!! LOL]]...Instead I decide to bake myself ...GUESS what...turned out so well...I received tons of compliments from his teachers & school assistants, his mates mum...Mr. Hubby ....Mr Hubby's mates...**turned all red**... not good receiving compliments...

I did a party pack for his mates too... YEP they are all spoilt...I supposed its Friday... let loose ... they do deserved it....don't they


I'm flatchat!!!... Past days have been busy.... now I can breathe a little... without taking any further delay... jump on my seat... did a layout for Yvonne Guest Blogger Helen Tilbury... She's very talented ...Her projects are simply amazing and beautiful... to see more of her...pop on to Yvonne....HERE....if you'd know me... shabby isn't me... I just can't...its pretty much challenging!!...But I'd still give it a go....because Helen's challenge is Go Modern with Shabby...YAY...and here we go...


The challenge do has some criteria...which I did Abide(LOL)...giggling..
1)     Use at least 3 different colours of mists - checked - I used more than 3...
2)     Use chipboard that you have first used as a mask for your mists - checked - I used Maya Road Alphas
3)     Use up some of your old rub-ons - checked - kaisercraft...
4)     Add an eclectic assortment of other elements to give your creation a MODERN SHABBY STYLE – mostly I used punches.... crate chipboards...


 I think that sort of Modern shabby...Don't you think the same??? ...he he...NO??..

Oh yeah... one of layout has been featured over at Amy Tsuruta's BLOG[[thank you so much Sista]]....Woohooo ...OOpps...  also @ Sketchy Thursdays 7.28.... yi[[pee]]YAY[[YAY]]

Don't forget to join in the fun with me over at August ARTastic Challenge..**Please ladies... if its your 1st time playing along...please do mention ME...hugs...hugs**
...And Of course please don’t forget to join me as well...over at Scrapbookers Anonymous August Challenge

Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!!

20 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Matin!! I loveeeeeee the cupcakes and the cards you made for his friends! And that lo you made for Helen's challenge is AMAZING!! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I loveeeeeeee all the masking!! And I was gonna enter... but now with your creation... hmmmm... not thinking i have a chance! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sudha said...

Happy Birthday Matin.
Lovely creative colorful creation dear. I love it.

Sarah said...

Wow Lynnda you've been busy with all these great crafty things!! I hope Matin had a great birthday! You did a fabulous job on the cupcakes and the little friend gifts! They're completely adorable! You get the super mom award! Your layout is awesome too! I love the misting and masking! Very modern shabby ;)
*hugs*
Sarah

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

First of all, Happy Birthday Matin!!!
Love your layout and little tags for Matin's little friends.
and CONGRATS for being featured!!!!

yyam said...

You rock gal! :) What a superstar mommy! Those tags are awesome and those cupcakes look so yummy! I want some for my birthday too!!! :)

And how fantabulous is your layout!!! Just gorgeous! Love the misting and masking and all the pretty details! :)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Helen's modern shabby challenge! :)

Mazlina said...

awhhh big boy matin! lynda dear.. u r such a great mom!!!! gone through all hard work of baking cupcakes and preparing those lovely cards!!! whoa.. supermom!!! :)))

lovely layouts as usual... lovely misting!

Theresa said...

fantastic. I love the misting of the words and the colors you picked.
sounds like a great weekend and Happy Birthday to Matin. cute cupcakes. =)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! those cupcakes are tempting me...and those cute tags!! Love them! Happy Birthday Lil Boy! Im sure he had a blast! And babe..that LO!! love it! The color combo is awesome! :)

cnelson said...

What a FUN and FABBY post!!! LOOOOOVE that lo!! Those cupcakes look DIVINE and those treat bags are just THE BEST!

Erum Tasneem said...

fabulous! love all the misting! hope your Ramadan is going great...Thank god the weather is a bit better here but by the end of the fast we all are dying for water... not food, only water :)

Anonymous said...

oh my ... lovely gorgeous work!... Your bookmarks are just lovely and LOVE the misting and fun play on your LO.... cupcake looks super yummy!

Ella Swan said...

Hi Lynnda!! Thanks for your kind words {blush!!} Wow your layout is soooo coool - very modern shabby indeed! You outdid me on the mists girl!! Love it :)

sandi said...

Wow! You have been very busy! Love the look of the yummy cupcakes you made....making me hungry! :0
Love your other creations as well...just fab!

Blossom inch said...

Happy Birthday Matin! and you bake..good job sis, glad everyone are loving the cuppies and what a nice tags for the party packs and that layout is gorgeous...loving all the masking and mist...beautiful pics too.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh what a great mum! I love the cupcakes - they look fab with their "tuft" on the top - different and fun! And how good of you with the party bags too - so cool! Your layout is rockin' - love what you do with mists. Woo hoo! :D
xo

papertrails leaver said...

what a great Mom you are and a great baker as well! :-) Love the spritz layout! It looks great with the multi colors blended!

Unknown said...

Sounds like your little guy had a fabulous Birthday.. Those cupcakes look so yummy.. and so does that layout.. Hope you have a happy day..

Hugs, Linda

Ros said...

You've been a busy little bee here ... the cakes look scrumptious! ... love the LO ... so colourful

Jessy Christopher said...

You totally rock with the cuppies! I am sure Matin loves it :) I love the misted background. Beautifully done!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Eek! Your cupcakes look amazing! You go girl...great job keeping your resolution. :) LOVE the party packs. They look soooooo good! Happy birthday to Matin!

Your LO is just stunning. The misting is to die for. I love how you make your backgrounds! *hugs*