27 September, 2011

I've gone bananas for you!!!!...

..... Matin had fun today... one of my BFF took him out for smurfs &smurfette movie and bowling.... YAY for Matin...He's having a real good time!!! [["Sometimes friends are way better than relos"]] Last night I did this simple tag...




Don't forget to join me over at ARTastic September challenge.... and if it's your 1st time... please do mention ME... [I'll get some bonus points!]..hugss!!


As I mentioned ...Scrapbookers Anonymous... have multiple challenges for the MONTH of September!! only because We are celebrating our first birthday!! There will be mini challenges and prizes every 3 to 4 days! Hop over and see what the DTs are up to...Lotsa Fun for sure...



Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooo fun! I loveeeeee the colors and that's banana! :):):):):):):):)

sandi said...

This is just soooooooooooooooo sweet! Love the cuteness of it!

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey sis. Sweet lil tag u got there, love the distress ink color that u used. Totally fab! :)))

Deb Hickman said...

What a fun tag, love the cute banana,lol.xxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Lynnda~
Such a cutie tag, that banana is too awesome....

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh that's ADORABLE! Love that cute banana! I'm bananas about it! :D

Jocelyn Olson said...

This card is super cute!!! The banana just makes me smile. Glad Matin had such a nice day :)

liana suwandi said...

heheheh love the gone banana thingy. so CUTE!!!

Blossom inch said...

total fabo...lovely tag indeed, haven't tried altering a tag, may be I shoul try one day...thanks for sharing!

Ella Swan said...

Hi Llynda!! Thanks for your bloggy visit & for signing up! I've done the same here!! I've been popping in from time to time but finally added you - my bloggy life is crazzzzeeeey LOL! SUCH a cute l'il tag :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh this is so so so cute ;-))
I love it Lynnda <3

Unknown said...

Your tag is adorable.. You know I just love tags girly.. So good to hear you little man is enjoying himself..

Hugs, Linda

yyam said...

Awww...the tag's adorable! :) Love the mix of patterns! :)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Lynnda!! This is a very cute tag!! Rich colors, love it!! You take care there!! xoxo.

Lea said...

How cute is this! Love it!!!

~amy~ said...

such a fun tag girlie!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ros said...

This makes me smile ... great work my friend ..