16 September, 2011

Little something for TGIF....

Yipee... it's Friday.....
I did a couple of projects last Wednesday ...[only when I'm WFH!!]..I made not one card but 2...
No challenge... just for FUN!!!...


And ... I'm a little excited for this project I made... 
I can't share it yet... but just a little sneaky peak...
come again and visit me on the 19 September [EST]



Don't forget to join me over at ARTastic September challenge.... and if it's your 1st time... please do mention ME... [I'll get some bonus points!]..hugss!!


As I mentioned ...Scrapbookers Anonymous... have multiple challenges for the MONTH of September!! only because We are celebrating our first birthday!! There will be mini challenges and prizes every 3 to 4 days! Hop over and see what the DTs are up to...Lotsa Fun for sure...



Thank you so much ladies for all your love and sweet comments!! It really means the world to ME!

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee those cards Lynnda!! GORGEOUS colors!! And loving that sneak!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

liana suwandi said...

Can't wait to see the rest of it lynda.. Happy TGIF!!!!

Ros said...

These are lovely ... looking forward to your reveal!

Anonymous said...

ooooo... fabulous cards.... I miss visiting you and your works!!! thanks... for always dropping by..

Lea said...

Love the cards, and I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for us with that sneak!

cnelson said...

Darling cards and fabulous sneak! Can't wait to see the reveal!

sandi said...

Love both of these! And that sneak!?! I can't wait to see the reveal...I just know it's going to be fab!

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Lynnda! I have to say these cards are beautiful!! It is certainly satisfying when at times we create not for challenges :) And what book is that? Can't wait to see the full reveal! I can see I adore the red ribbon!! Enjoy your weekend dear, coz I really am enjoying mine hehehehe!! *am already in KL ;p

Sue Althouse said...

Love the beautiful, vibrant colors on your cards!

Unknown said...

Your card are so pretty. Thanks for the little peek. Cant wait to see the rest.
Hope you have a great weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey sis..awesome cards u got there! Really love the colors and details! I'm super super busy this weekend. Hope to get crafty soon..take care..*hugs*..:)))

~amy~ said...

Just for fun cards...they're the best'ola girlie!

FiKenward said...

Beautiful cards and I can't wait to get a look at the other one, once you can show. TFS>

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super awesome cards! I love them all lots! :D :D

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and awesome cards!!!!

yyam said...

Those cards look fabulous! Love your bold mixing of colours! :)

Blossom inch said...

those cards are absolutely beautiful sis', love them all - what a productive day ha...