09 September, 2012

Say cheese...

Not a good weekend for me...
 
Matin hasn't been well...{{since Wednesday}}
Doc said "viral fever"...
Literally I'm so sleep deprived.... max 3 hours...!!!
 
Keep checking his temperature... [[39-40°C]]
 
Just hope he'll get better soon...
 
I did a card whilst he's sleeping....
which was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:#51
The Sketch:
My take:
Stamps:Lawn Fawn ~ Say Cheese
PP: America Crafts Dear Lizzy
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to join US over @LESSology Challenge #18 ~ It's a wrap...
 
 
 
**Another happy news: made it to the Shoutouts for Retro Sketches: #26 ~  Woohoo...**
 
 
Thank you so much.. for all your love and sweet comments...
It means the world to me...hugs...xoxo


15 comments:

Theresa said...

I hope Matin gets better soon and you get some sleep.
Love the card. cute image and love the stitching.
=)

~amy~ said...

Oh noooooooo...I hope the boy gets better soon!!!

Love your fun card!!!

MirjamC said...

cool card!!!
hope your son get well soon and you some sleep again!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh no!!! I hope Matin feels better soon!!! And Mama gets some sleep! I love love love love your card!! LOVING the Polaroid and the stitching!!!!

JulieJ said...

Cute card from a great sketch. I do hope Matin gets better soon.

Jen Timko said...

What a fun card with such happy colors! Hope Matin is feeling better soon (and that you can rest!). Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Hugs hun! I can relate cuz I have a kiddo who has been sick and missed a week of school now, we are back to the dr tomorrow and hopefully he will start to get better soon.....he is wearing me out!!! Hope your little one has a speedy recovery!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! you poor thing...& poor him, too. Hopefully he'll bounce back quick. LOVE this - real stitching this time???!!!!

sandi said...

I hope he gets well soon! Love your sweet card...the camera with the quote is great and the "say cheese" on the yellow paper looks great...like a piece of cheese! lol!

Jen Sannes said...

I love your fun, graphic take on this week's sketch! Those bold colors and designer papers work so well together. Glad you could find a little time to play along.

yyam said...

What a fun card! Love the delightful paper piecing! :)

P/s: Hugs for Matin!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a fun card! I love the paper pieced images and the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

What a fun card. Love the bright and happy colors of paper you used.

Hugs~

Ella Swan said...

Congrats on your feature & love this happy card! Hope your household is all back to normal now!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply delightful!