23 September, 2013

I Love LEGO!!!!

Howdy Peeps!!! It's Monday!!!!
 
It was such a beautiful Spring weather over the weekend... and I did an hour of walking both days!!!
And I'm feeling so GOOD!!!! [[Although I am getting bigger by the day!!!]]
 
Today I am sharing a layout I did for Scrapbook Boutique Blog September Challenge
The inspiration photo:
 Challenge : Create a project using the theme 'Spring Is In The Air" & using the photo as your inspiration.
And here is my interpretation:
 
I hope you like my spring layout!!!
 
 
 
 
 
ANd Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo
P/S: Don't forget to play with US over @ LESSology Challenge #29: Birthday Party


16 comments:

Unknown said...

A wonderful page my friend. Love the happy colors.

Hugs~

alexandra s.m. said...

awww...your boy is so adorable Lynnda!
Love your page ;-)
TFS~

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo glad you're feeling well:):) great page, the way you've used those doilies is great!!! Long may the good weather continue!!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty spring layout, love all the bright colours and Matin looks just as handsome among all the details of your layout...

yyam said...

Glad you are having great weather! Love the bright colours on your happy layout! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super sweet work!!! Love it!

Ella Swan said...

Wonderful happy page! Love the zingy colours!! So glad to hear you have a spring in your step too!!! WTG with all that walking :)

Anonymous said...

What a bright happy page Lynnda. Great use of the SB challenge colours for this month. Great to see you joining in:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! I love love love the colors and the paint and stenciling!! Glad you are feeling good!!! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Yummo colours on this one! Not much of a spring over here, looking out the window and seeing a huge maple tree glowing with autumnal colours. Soon it will be void of any leaves at all. xoxox

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such an awesome layout with bright and happy colors!

lostinpaper said...

What a wonderful layout, love how you have added those fab red dots!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific page!! My brother just took his grandchildren to Legoland in England ... they loved it!

sandi said...

This is wonderful! Love your painted background....really make the entire lo 'pop'!

Anonymous said...

ooh such a fun bright and happy layout definately reminds me of Spring :) I too am loving the gorgeous Spring weather and wishing that I could walk every morning at sunrise *sigh* not sure I can get a babysitter for that time of the day lol

Melissa said...

Great layout and great take on the challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique