26 November, 2013

When no one ... is watching....

Hi there.... I just got back from my 3rd trimester check-up...
yeah... I start to feel really nervous now!!!... { not good!!}
 
 
Okay a quick post...
I'm sharing a layout I did using OA - Thursday Sketch: Text + Three
It's really quick and easy one to create took me less than an hour.... you can see why...
The sketch:
 My layout: old photo[maybe march or april]...when I was still working full-time...
 
 
 
The hidden journal:
 OA 9 to 5 Collection Pack
 
 
 
And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo


P/S: Don't forget to play with US over @ LESSology Challenge #31: Toy Story

13 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You'll be FINE....you've done it all before, remember??!!! Well ---don't remember tooo closely:):)!!!!! I have decided you're the Queen of Putting Patterns together - you do it soo well & effortlessly...looks fab here:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know you will be fine!!! I love love love your lo!!! Funny journaling and loveeeeeeeeeee the stars!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.. How exciting. I am so happy for you my friend. All will be fine, I just know it.. LOVE your page.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

I'm excited for you! What a beautiful page this is and your look wonderful as always!

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun layout!

sandi said...

How sweet is this! Such a wonderful contrasting mix here for the design.....perfect!

~amy~ said...

Love this...awesome mix of colors and patterns! You look marvelous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh no, don't stress out too much, easier said than done right?!
Love your page my dear Lynnda!

kate blue said...

gorgeous photos-you are beautiful! Also love the OA mix with the stars too-eclectic and super cute!

yyam said...

Love how you mix patterns!
Don't be nervous..like Lizzy said...you've done it before. Relax and look forward to dolling up your little princess!

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful layout! Those papers look really cool!! And don't worry you can do it!!!

katslittlepassion said...

You are so beautiful!!! :)
and the layout is amazing, love these papers!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning layout!!!!