24 January, 2014

Just a note - Thanks

Finally its raining today! Feeling blessed!...
 
Nothing much today... sleeping seems a chore these days....
I created this card right after dawn this morning - by the way its already Friday Jan 24 for us downunder!!...
I beginning to love the stamps and die cuts from Paper Smooches... and what I really love the most is the shipping cost to Melbourne = it is so affordable and economical !!! A Huge Bonus for me!!! Yahooo!!
Okay here is my card:
 
 
Stamps: Paper Smooches Just a Note & Sentiments Sampler
Papers: OA 9to5
 
 
And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo


9 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colours and the stitching! Try to nap a little in the afternoons...just a little way more to go...rooting for you..

Lizzy Hill said...

At least you can do something when you're awake!!! This is sooo lovely...those typewriter images are awesome:):)) take it easy, now:):)))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful!! LOVING that typewriter, the feather and the stitching!!!!!

sandi said...

Oh wow! I love this! Sooooooooo eye-catching, so fun! Love the colors and combo mix!

~amy~ said...

super fun! Love it!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a beautiful card, Lynnda. I love the cute typewriter and feather. The colors are awesome! :)

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific card this is ...
I'm so glad your gift arrived ... That was quick! I know it's summer there and winter here so getting summer baby clothes is not easy hence the little rompers ... which match the card doncha think?

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute and yet so very FUN!

Ella Swan said...

Great job! Love your stitching & feather stamp!!