20 January, 2014

Thank YOU so Much LADIES... You ladies are amazing!....

I am feeling so blessed and extremely happy....
Julie Wolek-Tucker has organised a baby shower hop for me...
I am so touched ....teary with happiness...Speechless!!! You ladies are amazing bunch!!!
I'm so glad to have known each of you !!! You ladies are amazingly special to me...
Once again thank you so much ladies....
 
Okay .... Today I'm sharing a one layer card - And it's my 1st attempt for one layer card!
This card was inspired by Little Tangles: Challenge #29
And here is my take:

 
And Thank you so much for all your love and sweet comments...
it means the world to me.... hugs...xoxo


14 comments:

Mitralee said...

CONGRATS!!! Super excited for you! Hugs!

Lizzy Hill said...

Ewwww... ONE layer....too much for me to get my head around! Glad you got surprised by the hop:):) LOL!!!! We GOT YA!!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

How awesome all those ladies gave you a blog hop.... Well wishes Lynnda...

Ros Crawford said...

You are so welcome!!
Great 1 layer card ... that bird is too cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So happy you are happy ... and even MORE happy that you were surprised!!!!! :) I love love love your card ... LOVING the splatters and that adorable little birdie!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

wahooooooooo, glad you were surprised. It was a super fun baby shower eh? Love your fun one layer card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You are so welcome, we are so happy and excited for you and the new baby!
Cute and fun one layer card!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I'm so happy that you are happy!! I'm really glad to be a part of the hop! It was so much fun! Yay!!!

Heather Jacob said...

wow love this Lynnda, challenging with only one layer ... I could not do it x

sandi said...

Love your sweet card! Sooooooo glad you liked your surprise! Glad to hear you received the card in the mail, and that you liked it. Big hugs to you my friend!!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Great first attempt! Love the details! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

Betty said...

So cool, Lynnda. Love the combination of all the stamp sets. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

Ella Swan said...

Such a sweet card!! Love the splats & sequins!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Awww how thoughtful of Julie! Such a cute card!